PROFESSIONAL STAFF & COMMISSIONERS
Michael A. Gianforte, P.E.
Mr. Gianforte has worked for the Authority since 1995. Before joining the Authority, Mr. Gianforte was a consulting engineer designing and providingconstruction management services to the public and private sectors of water and wastewater treatment conveyance systems. Mr. Gianforte received a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Delaware and a Master’s Degree in Administrative Science from Farleigh Dickinson University and holds Public Wastewater licenses as well as a Professional Engineer’s License.
Dennis J. Galvin, P.E.
Mr. Galvin has worked for the Authority since 1999. Before joining the Authority, Mr. Galvin was a Consulting Engineer providing services to the public and private sectors. He is a Professional Engineer, received his Bachelor’s Degree from Widener University in Pennsylvania, and is also a Professional Planner.
732-229-8578 Ext 15
Mr. Kinneally has worked for the Authority since 2009. Mr. Kinneally received a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from St. Joseph’s University in 1987 and earned his CPA in Pennsylvania in 1990. Before joining the Authority, Mr. Kinneally practiced in public accounting for nine years before serving as a Controller for companies in the technology and franchise industries.
- Barry J. Berdahl, PhD – Chairman – Shrewsbury
- Thomas B. Barham – Vice Chairman – Monmouth Beach
- William R. Baarck, P.E. – Secretary – Fair Haven
- Michael MacStudy – Treasurer – Oceanport
- Scott Hartman – Assistant Secretary – Little Silver
- Richard N. Tocci – Assistant Treasurer – Monmouth Beach
- John M. Bonforte – Oceanport
- Gregory J. Christopher – West Long Branch
- Theodore Giannechini – Shrewsbury
- Eric R. Jaeger – Fair Haven
- Brian McPeak – Little Silver
- David Twigg – West Long Branch